Standard Horse Floats for Sale – Made in Sydney, NSW
Regency Floats specialise in high quality horse floats. We are located in Vineyard, NSW – just an hour from Sydney. We have a loyal customer base in Australia with our horse floats for sale and we also manufacture other floats such as campers for portable living.
Our standard range includes 2-horse and 3-horse angle load floats, plus 2-horse straight floats and Warmblood floats ideal for large horses. See below for more information on our pricing, inclusions and optional accessories plus a full range of square front horse floats.
Standard Horse Floats available in 2 Horse Angled, 3 Horse Angled and 2 Horse Straight Load
2 HAL Standard – $15,995.00
3 HAL Standard – $18,995.00
2 HSL Standard – $15,595.00
2 HAL LUX – $18,995
3 HAL LUX – $21,995
2 HAL CAMPER – $24,995
Horse Float Inclusions:
- 48 month warranty
- Supplied with Blue Slip
- Door, Window, Rear Door, Tack Box(s) with lock and keys.
- Lockable Spare Wheel
- Checker Plate Sides, Front and Draw bar
- Rubber Lined Walls
- Adjustable/Removable Padded Barriers
- Swing Back Hook Pins
- Urine Stop
- Removable Stallion Bars
- Fully Lined Roof
- Exterior Tap
- Large rug racks.
- Plenty of storage and hanging space.
- Checker Plate Swing out Tack Box with saddle racks and bridle hooks, can be locked & left outside and rear doors closed
As with all Regency Floats this one has our re-enforced Aluminium floor, which will not rot, on top of 4mm RHS hot dip galvanised Chassis, galvanised steel body, fibreglass roof. 4 coats of metallic gloss paint, on primed surface. 7 Leaf roller rocker suspension, with easily accessible grease points.
- Led Trailer lights
- Gas Strut Tailgate and Stormdoor
- Awning Brackets so an Awning can be fitted at any point
- 7 Leaf Roller Rocker Suspension
- 50mm Solid HD axles
- Light truck bearings
- 4 wheel electric brakes with break away stop system
- Mated to double axle electric brakes rated to 2 Ton each.
- R14 Wheels with light truck tyres
- 6mm H Block Interlocking Aluminium Flooring, with extra struts where the horse stands. Aluminium is completely rot proof and the most lightweight hard wearing flooring you can use in a float. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about flooring.
- 6mm Anti Slip Rubber Flooring on top on the Aluminium Flooring.
- Double roof air vents
- Fold down, lockable sliding windows and rear sliding windows, all with fly screen mesh.
- Front Window
- Side Steps
- 4 external tie up hoops
- 5 x Alloy wheels, with lockable wheel nuts.
- Lockable Spare Wheel
For more information on our horse floats or manufacturers, get in touch on (02) 4577 9727 or using our online form. Our quality horse floats for sale are available throughout NSW, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Townsville and other major cities including Tasmania